Here is some of my freewriting.
‘Write everyday and see what happens’, says Ray Bradbury.
Also, I saw some freewriting dream stuff on Will Self’s website and want to copy it a bit, so hey…
If you’re wondering why they’re haphazard with shocking grammar and punctuation then read up on what ‘freewriting’ is before you abandon me forever.
- Something about how much I love cognac
- Something about a character with a dusty radio and a pencil obsession
- Something about driving into a roudabout and it being like a wave
- Something about someone pulling out an eyelash
- Something about not being able to sleep above a bakery in Italy
- Something about someone with conflicting traits